Date of publication: 16/06/2020
Desired start date: 01/07/2020
innov’ICTion is looking for a full-time polyvalent DevOps/Java Engineer to join our IT Security team, within a European Union institution.
In a multicultural context, you will play a role between Cybersecurity Engineer, DevOps, and developer. You will be responsible for integration, automation, and development for custom-built solutions, in a heterogeneous technical landscape.
We are seeking an experienced professional with a wide understanding of technology, who feels comfortable working on a highly technical team.
- Proficiency in Java and Groovy programming languages
- Hands on configuration, customization, and development experience on Atlassian product suite (Jira and Confluence)
- Integration and automation on a heterogeneous environment
- Good coding experience
- Willing to learn new technologies
- Good communication skills
- Good collaboration skills
- At least 5 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in IT
- English is mandatory
Nice to have
- Knowledge in Linux environments (Systemd, Shell scripting, etc.)
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code in Terraform, Ansible
- Knowledge in Python
- Knowledge on setup and maintenance of RDMSes (PostgreSQL or MySQL)
- Knowledge on cloud technologies and service models, preferably on AWS and/or Azure
- French speaking
Since its creation in 2013 in Luxembourg, innov’ICTion is a digital services company specializing in IT services, support and solutions, and training. Trust, transparency, collaboration, and sharing are our core values. We have at heart to… STOP. What about speak out frankly? Do you have a pragmatic mind? So do we!
By working with innov’ICTion, you will find:
- A liberated company: we encourage autonomy, teleworking, taking initiative…
- A great team!
- Missions with prestigious clients
- A low turnover rate
- A real follow-up, even after the mission ends
- ESG, CSR: we work to be a responsible organization
You will also enjoy:
- Additional days off
- Meal voucher
- Mobility allowance with possibility of leasing
- Personal training budget
- Access to infrastructure and advantages according to the client
- Possibility to participate in Paperjam Club events
- Sympass card
- High-end hardware pack (laptop, smartphone, etc.)
- Occasional and optional outings, lunch & learn and afterworks
Due to the GDPR, we kindly ask you to submit your application not by email but via the form. For any questions about the position, write to us at welcome (at) innoviction.lu. With equal skills, all our positions are open to people with disabilities.
Location Luxembourg City (Cloche d'Or)
Type Full time permanent contract
Experience At least 5 years of experience
Salary Competitive salary based on your skills level