Publication date: January 2021
Desired start date: at the earliest
Type of contract: full-time CDI
Remuneration: attractive, according to profile
Location: Leudelange, travel to be expected
As part of the development of our IT consulting activity, we are looking for our future sales engineer / Business Developer. Your missions will be as follows:
• Commercial prospecting (develop and retain the B to B customer portfolio)
• Analyze their needs and guarantee them a high level of satisfaction
• Respond to calls for tenders
• Actively propose new candidates and participate in recruitment (sourcing, validation)
• Assist in the definition of trade policy
• Participate in the implementation of tools (CRM, ERP), reporting (P&L) and methods
• Identify market developments and the company’s commercial positioning
• Participate in external representation events (trade fairs, conferences, etc.)
• Ensure reporting to management.
• B to B experience in IT desired, ideally within an ESN / SSII
• Good level of French and English
• Work permit valid in Luxembourg
• You know how to argue, negotiate and adapt to interlocutors, environments, schedules…
• You have a keen sense of quality, service and excellent interpersonal skills
• You demonstrate seriousness and methodology
And above all, you are dynamic, involved and motivated with the idea of conveying the values of innov’ICTion!
• Bac +5 type business school, engineering, MBA…
• You speak Luxembourgish
• You have experience in IT infrastructure, the cloud or IT security
Disabled-friendly company: with equal skills, all our positions are open to people with disabilities.
Since its creation in 2013 in Luxembourg, innov’ICTion has been a digital services company specializing in IT services, support and solutions and training. Trust, transparency, collaboration and sharing are our values. We are committed to… STOP.
How about we talk frankly? Do you have a pragmatic mind? So do we!
With us, no table football, nor arcade terminal (even if there may be some at our customers …). We believe that this is not essential to make a business attractive, or to create a friendly atmosphere. No diktat of well-being at work, let alone infantilization. We focus on what seems really essential 😉
By coming to work with innov’ICTion, you will find:
• A “liberated company”: we encourage autonomy, teleworking, initiative-taking …
• A great team!
• Missions with prestigious clients, whose names cannot be said here …
• A low turnover rate
• ESG, CSR: we are working to be a responsible organization
More concretely, what does that give?
• 8 additional days of vacation offered
• restaurant vouchers at € 10.80
• mobility allowance with possibility of leasing
• personal training budget
• possibility to participate in Paperjam Club events
• Sympass card
• High-end hardware pack (ThinkPad laptop, smartphone, etc.)
• Occasional and optional outings, lunch & learn and afterworks
• Unlimited tea, coffee and Rosport!
How to apply
Due to GDPR, we kindly ask you to submit your application via the form. Questions about the job? Write to us at welcome [at] innoviction.lu. Our Recruitment team will be happy to talk to you!
Experience B to B experience in IT desired
Salary Attractive, according to profile