Publication date: January 2021
Desired start date: at the earliest
As a consultant, you will join the team for one of our clients, in various sectors (finance, infrastructure and technologies, public institutions…). Your mission is to participate in various activities of analysis and development of solutions for business users with a high degree of quality, both in the coding and in relations and cooperation with other members.
Current customer requests involve various technological stacks, the main elements of which are as follows:
– Frontend: Angular 5+
– Backend: Web services / REST microservice architecture based on Java (8+) and Spring / Spring boot or Play frameworks!
– Data: DB SQL (Oracle or MSSQL Server), NoSQL (MongoDB, ELK)
– CI / CD: Git / GitHub / Gitlab, Jenkins, often associated with Sonar
Teams can be organized into product or feature, using an agile / Scrum / Kanban approach.
The technical prerequisites are above all Angular in Frontend and Java in Backend, with an excellent understanding of the concepts of OOP and web architectures.
You pay particular attention to quality and have adopted certain approaches such as Clean code, refactoring, testing or code review.
Among the client projects, one aims to create a hybrid mobile application and others are intended to rewrite, often “from scratch”, business applications with a modern architecture.
If you are curious, passionate, always ready to share your knowledge and acquire new ones, you have the essential qualities to join innov’ICTion!
Disabled-friendly company: with equal skills, all our positions are open to people with disabilities.
Since its creation in 2013 in Luxembourg, innov’ICTion has been a digital services company specializing in IT services, support and solutions and training. Trust, transparency, collaboration and sharing are our values. We are committed to …
STOP. How about we talk frankly? Do you have a pragmatic mind? So do we!
With us, no table football, nor arcade terminal (even if there may be some at our clients…). We believe that this is not essential to make a business attractive, or to create a friendly atmosphere. No diktat of well-being at work, and even less infantilization. We focus on what seems really essential to us 😉
By coming to work WITH (and not FOR) innovation, you will find:
- A “liberated company”: we encourage autonomy, teleworking, taking initiative…
- A great team!
- Missions with prestigious clients, whose names we cannot say here…
- A low turnover rate
- ESG, CSR: we are working to be a responsible organization
More concretely, what does that give?
- 8 additional days of vacation offered
- restaurant tickets at € 10.80
- mobility allowance with possibility of leasing
- personal training budget
- access to infrastructures and advantages according to the client: gym, breakfast, company restaurant …
- possibility to participate in Paperjam Club events
- Sympass Card
- High-end hardware pack (ThinkPad laptop, smartphone, etc.)
- Occasional and optional outings, lunch & learn and afterworks
- Tea, coffee and Rosport at will!
How to apply
Due to GDPR, we kindly ask you to submit your application via the form. Questions about the job? Write to us at welcome [at] innoviction.lu. Our Recruitment team will be happy to talk to you!
Location Luxembourg Ville