Date of publication: 04/06/2020
Desired start date: 15/07/2020
For a European institution, innov’ICTion is actively looking for a Frontend Developer, experienced with React Native framework and with UI sensitivity. As a consultant, you will enforce an existing Agile organized team, mainly composed of Fullstack and Backend Developers.
You will take part in the implementation/coding, as well as you will bring your consulting and mentoring expertise, to improve the practices of your teammates, in terms of development and UI design. You will also collaborate with UX experts. You will work on existing projects but also from scratch.
- At least 5 years in a similar role
- React Native (at least 18-month intensive experience)
- Experience with Scrum/Agile team organization
- English speaking and writing are mandatory
Considered as an asset
- Android / iOS native development experience
- Backend Java development experience
- French speaking
Since its creation in 2013 in Luxembourg, innov’ICTion is a digital services company specializing in IT services, support and solutions, and training. Trust, transparency, collaboration, and sharing are our core values. We have at heart to… STOP. What about speak out frankly? Do you have a pragmatic mind? So do we!
By coming to work with innov’ICTion, you will find:
- A liberated company: we encourage autonomy, teleworking, taking initiative…
- A great team!
- Missions with prestigious clients
- A low turnover rate
- A real follow-up, even after the mission ends
- ESG, CSR: we work to be a responsible organization
You will also enjoy:
- Additional days off
- Meal voucher
- Mobility allowance with possibility of leasing
- Personal training budget
- Access to infrastructure and advantages according to the client
- Possibility to participate in Paperjam Club events
- Sympass card
- High-end hardware pack (laptop, smartphone, etc.)
- Occasional and optional outings, lunch & learn and afterworks
Due to the GDPR, we kindly ask you to submit your application not by email but via the form. For any questions about the position, write to us at welcome (at) innoviction.lu. With equal skills, all our positions are open to people with disabilities.
Location Luxembourg City (Kirchberg)
Type Full time permanent contract
Experience At least 5 years in a similar role
Salary Competitive salary, based on your skills level