Publication date: January 2021
Desired start date: at the earliest
Type of contract: CDI
Location: Luxembourg City
Remuneration: between 50 and 69K, depending on profile
As a consultant, you will join a dynamic, agile, self-managed product team for a major client in the banking sector.
Your mission will consist in participating in the various activities of analysis and development of solutions for the banking professions, with a high level of quality, both in coding and in relations with other members.
The technical prerequisites are above all Java, with a great mastery of OOP and quality-oriented practices, such as Clean code, refactoring, testing or code review.
The technology stack is mainly Java with Springboot, with a microservice architecture and REST API in the backend and React.js / React Native in the frontend, with Jenkins coupled to SonarQube for the CI / CD.
If you are curious, passionate, always ready to share your knowledge and acquire new ones in order to continuously improve, you have the essential qualities for this job!
Minimum experience: 4+ years
Technical skills: Java, Spring Boot, Microservices, REST, React
Human qualities: adaptability, attention to detail, communication, creativity, good interpersonal skills, leadership, problem solving, teamwork, time management.
Disabled-friendly company: with equal skills, all our positions are open to people with disabilities.
Since its creation in 2013 in Luxembourg, innov’ICTion has been a digital services company specializing in IT services, support and solutions and training. Trust, transparency, collaboration and sharing are our values. We are committed to …
STOP. How about we talk frankly? Do you have a pragmatic mind? So do we!
With us, no table football, nor arcade terminal (even if there may be some at our clients…). We believe that this is not essential to make a business attractive, or to create a friendly atmosphere. No diktat of well-being at work, and even less infantilization. We focus on what seems really essential to us 😉
By coming to work WITH (and not FOR) innovation, you will find:
- A “liberated company”: we encourage autonomy, teleworking, taking initiative…
- A great team!
- Missions with prestigious clients, whose names we cannot say here…
- A low turnover rate
- ESG, CSR: we are working to be a responsible organization
More concretely, what does that give?
- 8 additional days of vacation offered
- restaurant tickets at € 10.80
- mobility allowance with possibility of leasing
- personal training budget
- access to infrastructures and advantages according to the client: gym, breakfast, company restaurant …
- possibility to participate in Paperjam Club events
- Sympass Card
- High-end hardware pack (ThinkPad laptop, smartphone, etc.)
- Occasional and optional outings, lunch & learn and afterworks
- Tea, coffee and Rosport at will!
How to apply
Due to GDPR, we kindly ask you to submit your application via the form. Questions about the job? Write to us at welcome [at] innoviction.lu. Our Recruitment team will be happy to talk to you!
Location Luxembourg City
Salary Between 50 and 69K, depending on profile